Friday, December 16, 2011

Kellogg Kellogg

As you might have guessed from the post title, I am in !

The news came via an unexpected mail on tuesday morning - unexpected, because everyone was expecting it to start from 14th. No complaints though! :)

Kellogg is an absolutely fabulous school and I am simply in love with it, its culture, and the student spirit. Not a big fan of the Chicago climate though :(.

Eagerly waiting for my welcome packet to arrive. Meanwhile, I am also waiting for my Wharton decision which is on the 20th. 50-50 chance there as the interview was just so-so.

Yay!

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful news...big congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! So great to see you at the finish line. Good luck for Tuesday. Hopefully in a few days you'll have a couple of great options to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the Kellogg admit - such awesome news! Hope you will hear equally as great news from W!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Phoenix,

    As you know I am through with my GMAT and am planning to apply to b schools now. Was wondering whether we can exchange some emails regarding same. I want to talk about Kellogg and Wharton in specific. Please let me know if thats ok with you. You can send a test mail to me at hope.shveta@gmail.com

    Cheers,
    Shveta

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey phoneix congratzzz.....m also doing prep for my mba application will it possible for u to give me soe guidence on it with few of my question....my id is aparnarani16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey phoenix, congrats on the great news with Kellogg! Have been following this blog and your posts on forums for a while and definitely think you deserve to celebrate. I got dinged after an interview with Kellogg and am an unfortunate waitlist at Wharton. Understand that you did attend UMich. Am leaning to a Ross R2 admit, would be glad to hear your thoughts on any first hand perspectives you can give me there!
    Thanks
    vinnaray

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this is late in the game, but CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete